Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best times... yet!

Happy 2013 everyone!! So yes, I am guilty for being a terrible blogger. Lately, life has changed a whole lot for me for good and also, I unfortunately took a few steps back which has let me a few lessons here and there not to mention the bruises. If only life came with a "how to live manual" everything would be easier. However, we can always choose to get off the ride, sit down and watch others go up and down or suck it up and enjoy every minute of the ride. At least that way we know for certain we will reach the very top at some point (who does't like to be at the very top uh) and ohhh that will feel so darn good!  Enough of my speech, here are some of my favorite outfits....
Peace out <3 p="p">





fotos by Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment